Re: LYNX-DEV X-URL header field

From: Michael Sokolov
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV X-URL header field
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 15:21:10 -0500 (EST)

>"Proposal", bear in mind, was for an _option_ to disable.
That's what I have meant. When I want to post a two-line response like this
one, I don't bother to get off-line, type it up in MS Word, get back on-line,
upload it, and send it. Instead I type it right in my mailer on-line. In this
case "on-line" should be written as "on-dirty-line" since it reflects the
nature of the phone connection between my apartment and CWRU campus (the
location of the system I'm dialing into). When typing something over such a
connection, every extra word is a pain in the <bodypart>, so please excuse me
for omitting the word "option".

Sincerely,
Michael Sokolov
Phone: 440-646-1864