Re: LYNX-DEV quote.yahoo.com

From: Matt Ackeret
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV quote.yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 23:20:53 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Matt Ackeret wrote:
>>> Could someone please explain why I can't access
>>> quote.yahoo.com with Lynx?
>>It wurx fer me, and takes me to a page named "Yahoo!
>>Finance".  Maybe they were just off-line when you tried it?
>Sorry, can you *log in* to it?
>
>I guess I wasn't clear.  If you *can* log in, do you actually have
>some addons added into your Lynx build.. if so, which ones?

Darn.  I meant to reply personally but I might as well be more informative.

I'm using 2.7.

I just tried logging on again, and I get
Redirection of POST content. P)roceed, see U)RL, use G)ET or C)ancel

when I try to log in.  Proceed and Get (obviously the only useful choices)
both go to a location complaining that it uses cookies and needs cookie
support to be able to use that site.