Re: LYNX-DEV saving a local file in lynx386 version

From: Sabato De Rosa
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV saving a local file in lynx386 version
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 23:26:33 +2300

On 1997-12-03 address@hidden said:
 bu>In case no one else answers, I remember there was a problem with
 bu>just blindly adding cr since I vaguely remember doing it and getting
 bu>complaints.  I don't remember why.

Actually it happens that if a current document must be saved using the print
option and "save to a local file" suboption, the same document will be saved
without the CR character at end of line. Is it possible to restore old
situation for dos version? Where (in which source) I can see?
Bye.

Net-Tamer V 1.10  - Test Drive