LYNX-DEV Announce the pre-release of v2.8?

From: Andrew Kuchling
Subject: LYNX-DEV Announce the pre-release of v2.8?
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 15:11:26 -0500 (EST)

Since the pre-release should get as much testing as possible, has
anyone considering posting a brief note to
comp.infosystems.www.browsers.misc about it, asking for testers?  The
note could also be cross-posted to various Unix-related .misc
newsgroups, such as comp.os.linux.misc, etc.

(I've been unable to keep up with lynx-dev for most of 1997, beyond
 the occasional look at the archives, but the announcement of the
 upcoming 2.8 release has attracted my attention again.)

        Andrew Kuchling
        address@hidden
        http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/