Re: LYNX-DEV Enhancement request: make ^C act like 'z'

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Enhancement request: make ^C act like 'z'
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 10:49:53 -0800 (PST)

Why can't this compile-time stuff be made run-time choosable,
for all those folks on ISP's where only a lynx EXECUTABLE
is available to them -- or where there isn't enough
disk space ($$$) for a shell account to compile your own
copy and store it in your own disk areas (along with
the OTHER stuff you have stored there too that you
have to have because it isn't even on the isp).

Really, there is WAY too much stuff that is compile-time
only...