LYNX-DEV strange warning with version 0.98

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV strange warning with version 0.98
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 10:02:02 -0500

All of a sudden I am getting this warning quite a number of times.

"../../../userdefs.h", line 252: warning: macro redefined: LYNX_CFG_FILE

As far as I can tell, here's what my userdefs.h says:

#ifdef VMS
:
a string of comments and stuff
:
a definition for LYNX_CFG_FILE
#else
:
series of comments
:
#define LYNX_CFG_FILE "/projects/sprs_lwv/lib/lynx/lynx.cfg"
#ifndef LYNX_CFG_FILE
#ifdef DOSPATH
#define LYNX_CFG_FILE "./lynx.cfg"
#else
#define LYNX_CFG_FILE "/usr/local/lib/lynx.cfg"
#endif /* DOSPATH */
#endif /* LYNX_CFG_FILE */

Doesn't _seem_ like there should be a redefinition - unless userdefs.h
is being included multiple times.  Did something break?  userdefs.h
has a guard variable to supposedly prevent it from being included multiple
times.  Sigh.