Re: LYNX-DEV Enhancement request: make ^C act like 'z'

From: Jan Hlavacek
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Enhancement request: make ^C act like 'z'
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 14:27:00 -0500

On Thu, Dec 04, 1997 at 09:10:33PM -0500, T.E.Dickey wrote:
> afaik, NSL_FORK is something that you'd want to set up at compile-time
> (but the conditions for deciding if it's required don't seem easy to
> test in my configure-script).

Why don't make it a configure option,  something like --with-nsl-fork.  Also,
the same for USE_EXTERNALS,  maybe --with-externals?

I know,  you can always set $CFLAGS,  but the problem is that it takes a while
to figure it out.  If it is a configure option,  running configure --help tells
you about it.

Or maybe there should be a line or two in INSTALLATION about possible defines?

--
Jan Hlav\'{a}\v{c}ek
address@hidden  (Blind Carbon Copies will bounce)