Re: LYNX-DEV Enhancement request: make ^C act like 'z'

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Enhancement request: make ^C act like 'z'
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 08:16:16 +0000 (GMT)

> This is not a problem of lynx, but your Terminal converts ^C to a
> break/terminate signal. As long as stty knows your termianl you can avoid
> this by

I think he knows this and wants control-C to have this behaviour.  Lynx is
non-standard in that control-C doesn't take you back to the command state,
but aborts entirely.  I think the idea was that you used intr if it locked
up completely, but the function normally mapped to ^\ would make more sense
as this takes a core dump as well.