Re: LYNX-DEV strange warning with version 0.98

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV strange warning with version 0.98
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 07:59:00 -0500 (EST)

> yes, I hand edited a #define before the #ifndef, which is valid C.  It
> would only cause a problem if userdefs.h is being #include'd within
> userdefs.h itself or the guard variable is being undef'd.  If either of
> these are happening, there's other possible problems.
right - but I would investigate this problem by making a .i (preprocessor
output) file.  The #define won't be present, but the comments will, and
enough context to determine where the second definition happens.
(The src/makefile has a rule for that, and the preprocessor options should
be complete enough in that directory).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden