LYNX-DEV binary command line ftp

From: JBatt
Subject: LYNX-DEV binary command line ftp
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 9:01:00 -0500

     Thank you lynx development team.

     Your very quick response to my request to not ascii translate to CRLF
     for binary command line ftp downloads on WinNT helped me out (made me
     look good) and made it much easier for me to use free/GNU software at
     work.

     I personally use Linux and GNU software at home, but I was getting
     resistance here at work do to support issues.  This demonstrated to
     power of the free/GNU community support.  I hope I can help you all
     out sometime.

     Thanks for all your work.
     Joe