Re: LYNX-DEV bad URL using ac98

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV bad URL using ac98
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 12:48:25 +0900 (JST)

> I posted a bug report with the above subject to lynx-dev a few days ago
> but haven't seen anyone respond or comment.
> I think it is a serious bug -- just don't want it to get lost in the shuffle.

I didn't understand the problem, but I agree bugs shouldn't be lost
in the shuffle.

> Again, the url for link 7 (with keypad mode set to
> links-and-form-fields-numbered) is not parsed correctly.
> Type 7g and look at the status line.

Okay, I did that and got the following.  (using ac0-98)

with images as links:
-more- http://www.qvc.com/qvc/gif/snav.gif

after toggling off images as links `*':
-more- http://www.qvc.com/scripts/detail.dll?Product&A39204

What should these be different from what they are?

__Henry