Re: LYNX-DEV bad URL using ac98

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV bad URL using ac98
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 06:17:33 -0500

I don't know if it's related or not, but I encountered a rather unusual
highlighting / parsing item myself.  I haven't said anything yet because
I wanted to upgrade my ncurses firstl.

I compiled lynx ac 0.98 on  SPARC/Solaris 2.4/sun cc/ncurses 4.1
(now the latest version)/color_styles .
Using either a vt220 or an xterm terminal,  I executed

lynx news:address@hidden

and here is the first part of what I got:

                                            Re: DC TV Guide promotion (p1 of 2)

                           Re: DC TV Guide promotion