LYNX-DEV Morse2000 blank Page not really blank

From: JDD
Subject: LYNX-DEV Morse2000 blank Page not really blank
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 14:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Dave:

I encounter no problems when accessing this Page with 'lynx'
2.37 Beta.
Starting with the URL you gave me, here are some URL's:
Linkname: Morse 2000 Home Page

When I access the beginning URL you gave me using 'lynx' 2.7, I
get a blank Page that only has the title.  I have no idea what
could be causing this, and I don't know if it's a problem with
'lynx' 2.7 or with the HTML.

TLC,
-> *JDD** -->> [link]  [link]  [link]   Click HERE for more ...
Internet E-Mail:  <address@hidden>