Re: LYNX-DEV Win32 Lynx Problems...

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Win32 Lynx Problems...
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 13:11:20 -0500 (EST)

> Note that unpruned logs and test sites which require any form of login
> tend to discourage people from looking at the problem.
I prefer seeing logs gzip'd and then uuencoded - then the volume isn't
large, and I don't get problems between different interpretations of mime.
(Someone on another list asserted recently that there's only one version of
mime and many versions of uuencode - that doesn't sound right).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden