Re: LYNX-DEV DOS patches for ac-0.98

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV DOS patches for ac-0.98
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 10:35:32 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 14 Dec 1997, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> > remember seeing the patches on the list.  The patches to these files are
> > reposted here, updated against ac-0.98.
> so this is a complete recap?  -- I had the impression there was more than

I had some private discussion with Wayne Buttles about the LYCurses.c
changes. I can't remember if the final change really went out to the
list.  The LYEdit.c and HTDOS.c changes are just a recap. The LYPrint.c
changes and the the revised makefile.dos for chrtrans are new.

> probably should review the whole filename list to see what's not 8.3 unique.
> are these the only cases?

There are 2 sets of VMS files that duplicate filenames under DOS.
lynx2-7-1/WWW/Library/Implementation/HTVMS_WaisUI.h
lynx2-7-1/WWW/Library/Implementation/HTVMS_WaisUI.c
lynx2-7-1/WWW/Library/Implementation/HTVMS_WaisProt.h
lynx2-7-1/WWW/Library/Implementation/HTVMS_WaisProt.c

                             Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)