Re: LYNX-DEV DOS patches for ac-0.98

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV DOS patches for ac-0.98
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 17:46:46 -0500 (EST)

I put in Doug's tweaks as well as my own into 2.7.1ac-0.100.  There is now
some code to allow turning on/off the raw dos hack that I made long ago.

I didn't know how to delete README.win386.  I also screwed up the log
cause it asked me if I wanted to put something in and I said yes and then
messed it all up with escapes and stuff (del and backspace didn't work!).

I tried to use more generic ifdefs so compile people will want to do a
diff between 99 and 100 to fully understand whats up.