LYNX-DEV Re: LYNC-DEV more on bug in ac98

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: LYNC-DEV more on bug in ac98
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 00:04:19 -0500 (EST)

Ok dkaufman supplied me with ac87 and ac93

It looks like ac93 works; ac97 does not.

I tried using the patches page to get diffs from ac93 to ac94
etc but I keep getting a page saying patch generation failed.

Can someone among the regular developers please help me
with  patch-o-matic?  I go to the patch page and type
2.7.1ac-0.93 for Patch from and 2.7.1ac-0.94 for patch to
(or other similar for other versions) but it fails.

Thanks in advanace.
--le