LYNX-DEV reconstructiong old versions

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV reconstructiong old versions
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 21:53:33 -0500 (EST)

Well Tom created patches for me to download, and I tried applying
the updates -- but this  has gotten to be quite harry as the
changes are massive.

This may be a dumb question but is there a tool that will
take a diff file and a base file and produce an updated file?

This would presumably be safer than doing it by hand.

Right now I have constructed ac94 and it seems to wrok.
I started constructing ac95 but again the diffs are massive.

Tom: If you were able to produce the diff files is it possible for you to
produce
complete versions at your end? If so and you have time,
coujld you place them somewhere I can download them?
Thanks!
--le