LYNX-DEV Strange behaviour at www.dolphinaccess.com

From: Michael Lang
Subject: LYNX-DEV Strange behaviour at www.dolphinaccess.com
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 14:18:39 +0100 (MET)

address@hidden wrote:

> It is not bad HTML, it is the wrong URL.  This is an editorial
> error on the part of the site builders.
>
> You can check on this without knowing HTML by using the
> Information Page display which is invoked with the equal sign
> '='.  Navigate to the point where the failed link would be the

Oh, this can be done even easier. I just looked in the status line,
when I was at the "download Hal" link, and I SAW, that there was a
wrong link, before I asked about this page here. (I've expert mode
switched on). What makes me wonder is, why is the link correct, when I
use Internet Explorer? IT points to ANOTHER link, when on "download Hal
for Windows".

Thanks