Re: LYNX-DEV ac95 bug

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ac95 bug
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 21:23:12 -0500 (EST)

I haven't received any replies to my request
for someone of the regular developers to look at
the bug on bsdi.
If there is a problem I think whoever  made the
changes would be  better able than me to pick
it out.

I noticed there are lots of changes to both the
configure stuff and makefiles.in and  to the C source code.
I tried backing out of the changes to HTTP.c
which looked suspicious but I get the same behavior.
Who knows why this isn't happening on other systems...

Plese  send me private mail and I'll give you a atemporary password...
Thanks in advance...
--le