LYNX-DEV checking if we can link slang without termcap problem

From: Hynek Med
Subject: LYNX-DEV checking if we can link slang without termcap problem
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 15:06:42 +0100 (MET)

Tom, I have noticed that the "checking if we can link slang without
termcap" fails with "sed: no previous regular expression" and "no" on next
line if I run configure second time (i.e. from the config.cache), though
normally the result of the check is "yes". This happens on ac-104 on
Linux, GNU sed 2.05, slang 9938 or 9933.

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden