Re: LYNX-DEV http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month1297/msg00558.html

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month1297/msg00558.html
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 19:12:25 -0500 (EST)

> >      Re: LYNX-DEV checking if we can link slang without termcap problem
> >     * From: "T.E.Dickey" <address@hidden>
> >>
> >> Tom, I have noticed that the "checking if we can link slang without
> >> termcap" fails with "sed: no previous regular expression" and "no" on next
> >> line if I run configure second time (i.e. from the config.cache), though
> >> normally the result of the check is "yes". This happens on ac-104 on
> >> Linux, GNU sed 2.05, slang 9938 or 9933.
> >ok (on my list).  thanks.
> >
> This test is redundant if you have configured slang so that it uses its
> built-in termcap.
John Davis said that it has its own version of terminfo.  He didn't mention
termcap (the makefile rules that he & other people added for slang used
termcap libraries).  Since there's no documentation for slang, I'll let him
tell me if it doesn't need the termcap library as well.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden