Re: LYNX-DEV update to INSTALLATION

From: nelsonhe
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV update to INSTALLATION
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 12:31:29 +0900 (JST)

>> +     Use Linux setfont for character-translation.  (Use with discretion.)
>
>Well not for character-translation, but rather just to set the console
>font according to current Display Character Set..

Thanks, Hynek.  I changed this to the following until Tom or someone
else comes up with something better.

  --enable-font-switch                  (define EXP_CHARTRANS_AUTOSWITCH)
        Allow Lynx to automatically change the Linux console state (switch
        fonts) according to the current Display Character Set.  (Linux console
        only.  *Use with discretion.*  See docs/README.chartrans.)

__Henry