LYNX-DEV lynx2-7-2: "make linux" problem

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx2-7-2: "make linux" problem
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 16:33:53 +0300 (MSK)

I want to build lynx2-7-2 on Linux (with curses), so I type "make linux"
and get

K_PERMIT   -I..  -o UCdomap.o UCdomap.c
Linking and creating Lynx executable
gcc -O -DUNIX -DLINUX  -DNO_KEYPAD -DNO_TTYTYPE  -I../WWW/Library/Implementation
 -DDIRED_SUPPORT  -DOK_TAR -DOK_ZIP -DOK_GZIP -DOK_UUDECODE -DOK_OVERRIDE -DOK_P
ERMIT   -I..  -o lynx  LYClean.o LYShowInfo.o LYEdit.o LYStrings.o LYMail.o HTAl
ert.o GridText.o LYGetFile.o LYMain.o LYMainLoop.o LYCurses.o LYBookmark.o LYUti
ls.o LYOptions.o LYReadCFG.o LYSearch.o LYHistory.o LYForms.o LYPrint.o LYrcFile
.o LYDownload.o LYNews.o LYKeymap.o HTML.o HTFWriter.o HTInit.o DefaultStyle.o L
YLocal.o LYUpload.o LYLeaks.o LYexit.o LYJump.o LYList.o LYCgi.o LYTraversal.o L
YEditmap.o LYCharSets.o LYCharUtils.o LYMap.o LYCookie.o UCdomap.o UCAux.o UCAut
o.o ../WWW/Library/unix/libwww.a  -lcurses -ltermcap
ld: cannot open -lcurses: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [lynx] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/pauzner/src/fote/lynx2-7-2/src'
make: *** [linux] Error 2
address@hidden lynx2-7-2]$

What is happened here?
Two days ago I compiled ac-0.104 with curses without any problem.

And the second:
If I want to change the default location of lynx.cfg
I should write it in *two* different places: in Makefile AND in userdefs.h !

Sincerely,
Leonid.