LYNX-DEV HTTPS & Lynx?

From: Jim Gerland
Subject: LYNX-DEV HTTPS & Lynx?
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 10:41:27 -0500 (EST)

Does lynx support https:// ?
I just built 2.7.2 and it tells me "this client does not contain support
for HTTPS URLs" when I try to go to https://polarismemory.com/
But I see throughout the CHANGES file references to https.
Do I need to set some config variable and re-make it?
Thanks,
Jim...
Jim Gerland  - Manager, Network Information Services    University at Buffalo
Academic Services, Computing & Information Technology   Buffalo, NY 14260
716.645.3557 Work                                       716.645.3734 FAX
address@hidden                    URL: http://wings.buffalo.edu/~gerland