Re: LYNX-DEV extension languages for Lynx

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV extension languages for Lynx
Date: 08 Jan 1998 17:36:57 -0600

MA> On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, David Combs wrote:
>> If we rewrite Lynx from scratch, lets at least
>> do it in JAVA (assuming that java will eventually
>> work on dos -- without "windows"-display stuff.

MA> If you have some magical Java that runs on a UNIX system with a
MA> tty interface, great.

Wasn't someone working on a curses implementation/subset of AWT
recently?  Anyway, Java doesn't necessarily imply a window-system.

| Jason F. McBrayer              address@hidden |
| The scalloped tatters of the King in Yellow must hide Yhtill   |
| forever.                   (R.W. Chambers _The King in Yellow_ |