Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Setting up a fund for specific development?

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Setting up a fund for specific development?
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 06:31:30 -0500 (EST)

i've been reading this thread -- like most -- with a bit of interest,
but hasn't the irony hit anyone else yet?

Filip G started it off with the best of intentions,
suggesting starting a fund to pay top-rank programmers to help develop Lynx;
i replied that the problem was time, not money.
NOW, another important thread has branched off about tables,
but WITHOUT someone changing the Subject line.
today, 3rd, we have a plea for reJavanating Lynx, again same Subject (grimace).

if we can't even keep the threads decently distinct,
how can anyone hope to make big strides in programming?

BTW is it possible to correct Subjects in the Archive?