Re: LYNX-DEV I cannot connect to this url.

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV I cannot connect to this url.
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 14:18:42 -0500

Re: problems at http://www.pcs016.co.kr:9100/ktf/plsql/freeb.v_content?type=2

Note that you should feel free to check it out your self, using Lynx's
trace capability.  If you truly have cases where one version accesses a site
and another does not, then run old lynx in trace mode and save the trace
file as 'oldlynxtrace'.  Then run new lynx in trace mode and save the
trace file as newlynxtrace'.  Then do a
diff oldlynxtrace newlynxtrace
and see what kind of differences you find.