LYNX-DEV help needed with packet driver

From: Philip Webb
Subject: LYNX-DEV help needed with packet driver
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 05:38:05 -0500 (EST)

980113 Michael Mifsud wrote:
> I'm currently configuring Lynx for a blind person working with our company.
> I downloaded lynx_386.zip and configured wattcp.cfg with the appropriate
> ip settings but the program is giving me the error message
> no packet driver found.  I'm running it from a workstation installed
> with windows95 running the program from the MS-DOS prompt.
> The Local Network is a TCP/IP Ethernet network.
> Another important question: from where can I configure the proxies?

in case no-one else answers promptly: i believe there's information
on packet drivers & proxies at  lynx.browser.org/ ;
there has been recent discussion on both these subjects on lynx-dev:
goto the Archive at  www.flora.org/lynx-dev ,
which is searchable via  www.crl.com/~subir/lynx/search-archives.html .