LYNX-DEV a proposition

From: Alexander Polonsky
Subject: LYNX-DEV a proposition
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 18:04:39 -0000

Hi all lynx developers!!

You've created a best browser in the world - it's not a joke!
It's ideal when network is slow and there are only 12-16M
of memory under Windows95 as it is here in Ukraine.  I made
lynx my good friend and I like it.

But it misses one very useful feature - uploading files. So I cannot
attach a file to a message sent from hotmail or mailexcite as well as
upload HTML pages to free web-page providers like www.crosswinds.net.

Please, in next version provide lynx with it. People in the world will
appreciate it.
                               Best wishes from sunny Ukraine.
                                                             Alexander.