LYNX-DEV Lynx and VMS

From: Kelvin James
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx and VMS
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1988 15:50:51 -0800

Dear Sirs,
Perhaps you can point me in the right direction with regard to how we
would like to utilize Lynx.
Firstly the environment.
Lynx for dump terminal users on a VMS platform - to - NT box and IIS via
TCP/IP.
What we would like to perform is the following.
Via Lynx connect to the NT host, and if possible parse parameters to the
WEB page called up, when the correct page is printed on the screen have
this dynamically, ie. the contents of the data source received back to
the screen, printed to a file. Is there a method by which we can parse
file name of file to output data to. We do not wish to go through the
print interface as we would like to make this as seemless as is possible.
I do hope this is not to confusing we have tried -crawl/-traversal etc.
but this is a little cumbersom. Your thoughts will be appreciated.
ie. Lynx -f OUTPUTFILE.DAT -d "DATA PARSED to WEB PAGE"
Kelvin James