LYNX-DEV lynx_386 version ac-0.108

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx_386 version ac-0.108
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 11:32:35 -0800 (PST)

Version 108 compiled fine for DOS without any problems. I put together
an archive containing the compiled binary, with additional batch files
to make configuring for dynamic PPP IP address, telnet, and ftp a bit
easier. The README.DOS file is modified from Wayne's file, and seems
complementary to the readme.dos file that Bill has on the blynx site.
Perhaps one of us can try to combine the different readme.dos files into
one ready for general distribution. I would like to get comments on the
utility of the batch files or the readme.dos file, either from the DOS
version developers or from any end users who tried to use them.

The file is available as either:
"http://www.rahul.net/dkaufman/lynx2.7.1ac-0.108-DOS.zip"; or
"ftp://ftp.rahul.net/pub/dkaufman/lynx2.7.1ac-0.108-DOS.zip";

                                 Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)