LYNX-DEV Re: todo-list question

From: Jim Spath
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: todo-list question
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 06:27:08 -0500

On Mon, Jan 19, 1998 at 07:52:22AM -0500, Larry W. Virden, x2487 wrote:
> I was wondering why leave entries in the to do list that are completed?
> For instance, you have:
> WHERE_IS text search could not reliably find things like the text
> which is the VALUE of a SUBMIT button.
>       This is fixed now.
> Also, I notice comments about sending trace output to a file - that's
> done now.  Are you just waiting for someone to let you know it's done?

Yes, I'd like someone else to tell me a feature is working in both
branches of Lynx (FM/ac) before I remove it. Marking a feature as
"done" or "working" rather than deleting it may also show we are making
progress, not just lists.

So far, the following have reported as being "done":

1) WHERE_IS text search could not reliably find...

2) sending trace output to a file

3) Internalisation / Character translation
   (Yes, it is spelled right for the Brits...)

4) Convert source code filenames to MS-DOS's 8.3 format

I'm not sure I agree with (3), since the following message just came in:

Author: Leonid Pauzner <address@hidden>
On Mon, Jan 19, 1998 at 10:39:27PM +0300, Leonid Pauzner wrote:
> I just check ac108,
> there is a light mess of charset names against 2.7.2 found,
> this is because ac108 still implement several charsets
> from LYCharSet.c and GridText.c but not from unicode staff.

Marvin the Paranoid Android.