LYNX-DEV Bookmark trouble

From: Pierre Gustavsson
Subject: LYNX-DEV Bookmark trouble
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 08:55:48 +0100

Hi, my name is Pierre Gustavsson.
I have just begun to use Lynx on an HP Kayak XA, Pentium2 266Mhz, with
NT4.0 workstation. I have one problem that I hope you might help me with!
The Lynx_Bookmarks.html always get stored in C:\Temp\Lynx_Bookmarks.html,
and I would like to Lynx to use the directory H:\Lynx\Lynx_Bookmarks.html
instead!!! Everytime I try to change the directory, the program just tells
me "ERROR - Can't open bookmark file".
I'm using version 2.7.1ac-0.97 of Lynx!!! Is there some way you might help
me???

Mvh Pierre

Pierre Gustavsson
KI/EKA/N/WS