LYNX-DEV Bug report: failure to locate anchors

From: Ian Miller
Subject: LYNX-DEV Bug report: failure to locate anchors
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 10:24:18 +0000 (GMT)

Lynx Version 2.7
----------------

Link that you currently have selected

   Linkname: File
   Filename:
          file://localhost/local/jdk1.1.5/docs/api/java.io.File.html#File
          (java.io.File,java.lang.String)

Problem
-------

Instead of going to the correct anchor point when following this link in
the Java 1.1.5 documentation set, it goes back to the beginning of the
page. I believe it may be something to do with the brackets?

cheers,

ian

--
| ian miller; research student;       |"Train with both heart  and soul with- |