Re: LYNX-DEV lynx_386 minor correction to comments

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx_386 minor correction to comments
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 21:41:48 +0300 (MSK)

>      * To: address@hidden
>      * Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx_386 minor correction to comments
>      * From: Doug Kaufman <address@hidden>
>      * Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 17:43:15 -0800 (PST)
>      * Sender: address@hidden
>
> On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, T.E.Dickey wrote:
>
> > > I thought that on windows it was copy, and not cp?
> > DK's zip file has some unix-style utilities (perhaps cp.exe is included).
>
> I believe that Wayne, Bill Schiavo, and I have each included cp.exe in
> the binary distribution.  I believe that Wayne included the UXUTL
> version, and I included the GNU version.  I am not sure which version
> Bill has in his distribution.  I suspect that one could simply define cp
> as copy/b in userdefs.h, but I have never tried it.  Since copy is a DOS

Also, I compile ac-0.108 with copy /b in userdefs.h - it DOESN'T WORK
for MS-DOS 6.22 ("too many parameters" message while downloading),
but without "/b" we will get binary corrupted.
So the item is closed?
As far as NDOS or DRDOS they should work here exactly as MSDOS do
following the same command.com's instructions.

Leonid.