LYNX-DEV Lynx can I ??

From: kelvin james
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx can I ??
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:00:55 -0500

Dear Sirs,
We are developing some internal WEB access features and are currently using
LYNX via dumb terminals from a VMS host to a WEB server, MS IIS, on an NT
box. There a few issue which perhaps you can point me in the right
direction on:
1. We would like to parse a file name to LYNX and have it store the "data"
sheet from the WEB page out to. We have used -crawl/-travesal but the are a
little cumbersome.
2. Also with above we would like to parse some data to be input to the WEB
page, ie. not have the user interact with the WEB page totally at all.
3. We would like to remove, or bypass, the final screen from the user and
have them exit back to home system after the final page of the WEB request,
ie. No P)rint etc menu.
Is this possible, Iwas about to attempt some of this via the VMS DCL
features but I thought I would ask you first if you and idea/upgrade/other
version which may be more appropriate to our needs.

I do hope my question are not to confusing, your help will be most
appreciated.

Best Regards

Kelvin James