Re: LYNX-DEV letting it all hang out

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV letting it all hang out
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 17:57:56 -0500

It would be illegal to take someone else's code and 'copyleft' it.

Also, it will be interesting to me to see who on this list who feels
today that you aren't a good enough programmer to deal with lynx source
will be able to take on the netscape code and copy it into lynx.

I can't imagine the folk who today are doing C work on lynx suddenly finding
all sorts of time available to do this.

In other words, please don't bank your company, or class grade, on
lynx _suddenly_ being able to do tables or javascript...