Re: LYNX-DEV Bugfix for DOS (version ac-0.108)

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Bugfix for DOS (version ac-0.108)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 20:09:38 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, I wrote:

> I joined the PDCurses mailing list shortly after making the patch I
> mentioned above.  In the past several months there has been exactly one
> post to the list, from Wayne Buttles about lynx and PDCurses.  There
> doesn't appear to be much public development.

I just checked the PDCurses home site and there is a new beta version
of 2.3, dated 18 September 1997. I will try to evaluate it within the
next week or so. I had expected an announcement on the list when a new
version was released and hadn't checked the site. It isn't on the US
mirror site yet.
                                 Doug
__
Doug Kaufman