LYNX-DEV lynx.browser.org (and browser.org)

From: Rob Partington
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx.browser.org (and browser.org)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 10:43:23 +0000 (GMT)

Well, I just got fired from Netlink, so the future of
lynx.browser.org and browser.org are a bit ... uncertain
at the moment.

For now, they're staying on the machine they're currently
on (possibly an IP address change, nothing more), but that
may change within a month.

I've already got contingency plans (ie somewhere else to
host the site and nameserving) so hopefully there won't
be too much of a delay if it does need moving.

Other than that, my net access will be horribly curtailed,
but at least I'll have a chance to work on lynx full-time
while I try and find another job.

I've already got most of my styles patch into 2.7.2[*],
but I consider that to be a dead-end approach and am working
on a different way of handling the styles and display.

A bientot

--
       Rob Partington / address@hidden / address@hidden
"We have come to the edge of a world of which we have no experience,