LYNX-DEV getting to Lynx.cfg file

From: Chris Mercer
Subject: LYNX-DEV getting to Lynx.cfg file
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 22:33:27 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I have been using Lynx for a short time and want to set up my options.
However, I wanted to designate my download directory to send my downloads
to; I have been unable to find out how to get to the Lynx cfg file, can
you tell me how?

Also, when trying to fill out forms, the field name is NOT repeated when
arrowing up or down.  My memory is not good enough to remember all the
information asked for, or on which field it is supposed to be entered, how
can I fix this problem?

I would appreciate the advice.