LYNX-DEV bookmark question

From: Tom Armstrong
Subject: LYNX-DEV bookmark question
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:21:36 -0800 (PST)

Lynx 2.7 was recently installed by my service crl.com.

Since this version was installed, I am unable to access my bookmark file
with the "v" command.

I have tried renaming the file, creating a new file, and tried the
options available. I can still not access my bookmark file.

Lynx works fine otherwise. Any URL entered with the "g" command works fine.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Tom Armstrong   address@hidden  Sequera Ranch s.1892  San Gregorio, CA
Barnyard Technology--- Ideas for tomorrow -> from yesterday's scrap.
         4th -> 5th gen. on family farm. Can Ag Sustain?
   A ghost town fights its way back.. http://www.crl.com/~toma/