LYNX-DEV dos binary with lynxexec, lynxprog or lynxcgi

From: Chris20666
Subject: LYNX-DEV dos binary with lynxexec, lynxprog or lynxcgi
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:47:01 EST

Hello,

I am searching for a Dos binary with lynxexec, lynxprog and or lynxcgi
compiled in. I need those features e.g. for running programs to notify my
users. Running those binaries only on computers with ROM-drives may be
sufficient secure...
Since I am not patient enough, to compile it on my own, I would be very happy,
if there is someone out threre - encouraged enough - who did it for me!!

Thank you for any help you can give me.