Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx386 not connecting

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx386 not connecting
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 08:01:28 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Marc D. Williams wrote:

> Here's the relevant portion of lynx.tra from Lynx386. BTW, two things
> with blynx lynx. One is that trace log does not seem to work. One

If you didn't get a trace file, it wasn't compiled with TRACE_LOG TRUE.
Run it as lynx -tlog and ^T should work.

I don't know what the problem is.  You might want to try the binary I
built, just to be sure that this is a generic problem for  lynx.  It
works fine for me.
(http://www.rahul.net/dkaufman/lynx2.7.1ac-0.108-DOS.zip)
                                    Doug
__