Re: LYNX-DEV A few Lynx questions.

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV A few Lynx questions.
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:29:08 -0500 (EST)

Al Gilman <address@hidden> wrote:
>to follow up on what Eric Anderson said:
>[...]
>> (2) Are there any ways to remap function keys such as F2-F##?
>> I've seen mapping for F1 but that's all. WE'd like to configure
>> the keys to be similar to our application standard.
>
>Yes you can do this.  Scan the last few months of lynx-dev
>discussion at <www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html> for recent
>discussions of this issue.  I am not volunteering to look it up,
>but I believe I recently saw a good synopsis that you wound want
>to read.

        The F1 key can be remapped from its default of help via
lynx.cfg, but not F2-F##.  I haven't looked up the message to
which Al refers, either, but I recently posted one explaining
how to add support for F2-F## mappings via lynx.cfg (i.e., which
LYfoo.c modules are involved and what to do in them).

                                Fote