LYNX-DEV Problems with lynx 2.7.2

From: jks2557
Subject: LYNX-DEV Problems with lynx 2.7.2
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:28:05 -0500

1) When compiling on a linux machine, lynx will only bold text by using
reverse video.  The 2.7.1 development version my isp has installed can
bold.  How do I fix this?

2) I tried building lynx with SSL on linux and an osf machine.  Neither
compiled.  Was I using an old SSL package?  Where can I get a current one?

3) How come lynx doesn't put my .signature at the bottom of mail and news?

4) is there a way to delete a news article in lynx?  I can't find one.

4) How come lynx doesn't recognize aol:// url's and give an appropriate
error message when someone tries to follow one?

5) If I start lynx with the -head option, is there a way to read pages
normally w/o restarting lynx?

6) When sending a comment about a web page by manually typing in a mailto:
url how come the subject is the mailto: url instead of the url of the web
page?

7) When using lynx 2.7.1 and Pico 2.8 as my editor, when I edit large
pages I don't start off in pico where I'm viewing but somewhere above.

8) Is anyone interested in binaries I build?  I sent Subir some but
apparently he's out of town.