LYNX-DEV Re: BASE HREF= in html parsing

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: BASE HREF= in html parsing
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 23:29:08 +0300 (MSK)

I fix the problem myself - the patch is obvious,
it ignore *any* html_base_href tag for -localhost mode.
Everything looks OK.

Minor disadvantage (I am not sure if happened) may be
if BASE HREF=news://...  or others [not http://]
and no link possible for related localhost documents,
so it may be useful to view correct URL in advanced mode.

*** html.old    Fri Jan 16 10:29:28 1998
--- html.c      Tue Jan 27 20:23:16 1998
***************
*** 788,794 ****
        break;

      case HTML_BASE:
!         if (present && present[HTML_BASE_HREF] &&
            value[HTML_BASE_HREF] && *value[HTML_BASE_HREF]) {
            char *base = NULL;
            char *related = NULL;
--- 788,794 ----
        break;

      case HTML_BASE:
!         if (present && present[HTML_BASE_HREF] && !local_host_only &&