Re: LYNX-DEV quit/Quit: Yes etc

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV quit/Quit: Yes etc
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 05:39:47 -0500 (EST)

> further to David Combs' inquiry 980128 re quitting & Yes:
> the option isn't in  lynx.cfg , but in  userdefs.h :
> goto  line 1124 (approx)  & comment out the line  QUIT_ON_YES  (roughly):
> the comments to the line explain precisely what to do.
>
> a further question:
> why are so many things duplicated in  lynx.cfg  &  userdefs.h ?
> & why are some things -- eg the above -- only in one of them?
I would suppose it just grew that way - if there were one program that
generated both, that'd be a way to keep them in sync (but that won't
happen soon).  Some of the userdefs.h could be eliminated if we drop
the pre-autoconf makefile entirely (also won't happen right away).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden