LYNX-DEV 2.7.2 etc.

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: LYNX-DEV 2.7.2 etc.
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 23:33:16 -0500 (GMT-0500)

Well things have kept me busy for a long time, and all that Lynx Dev mail
was simply sitting in a folder on my machine.  I've updated Lynx links to
reflect the new 2.7.2 release, so that is taken care of.  I've also
updated the documentation I have there.

I'll be sending mail out to everyone who keeps the sources and might be
willing to make binaries for LYBiDO.  I guess the posts to the newsgroups
have been made already.  I'll be getting back to the list later with
feedback on building 2.7.2 on NextStep.  From what I can tell, both 2.7.2
and ac-0.111 will not build on NextStep.  The problem with 2.7.2 appears
to be small (couple of undefined symbols isascii and assert) and occur
only towards the end, so this will probably be easy to fix (I still have
to try compiling with a more recent gcc). ac-0.111 quits very early on
(the configure script seems to work well though), but I have to try that
again as well.  I will be mailing more information on this sometime this
weekend.

address@hidden + Lynx 2.7.1 + NeXT/PGP mail + www.crl.com/~subir/
Linus: I guess it's wrong always to be worrying about tomorrow.  Maybe
       we should think only about today.
Charlie Brown: No, that's giving up.  I'm still hoping that yesterday
               will get better.