Re: LYNX-DEV FAQ entry

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV FAQ entry
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 10:16:18 -0500 (EST)

to follow up on what Jim Spath said:

> I've added some Lynx pointers to Thomas Boutell's new "OpenFAQ" at
> http://www.boutell.com/openfaq/browsers/6.html and
> http://www.boutell.com/openfaq/browsers/12.html
>
> Please let me know if you think of changes or additions to what I've
> supplied concerning Lynx.

Your page is distinctly better than the standard to which the
site is maintained.  The DOS page is way out of date.  Linux
seems to be un-represented.

I would suggest that the string "http://lynx.browser.org/"; appear
somewhere in the overt text.  For information for the public
audience, you can't assume that they are reading the URLs in the
statusline or printing with Lynx.

Sorry not to be more help.

Al Gilman